Brother HL-L8250cdn black toner refill kit
Zero to hero: the right way. Do it the way we did it, not how we imagined it could be done.
Just order this dedicated toner refill kit now. All doubts and questions melt away as
you follow in our footsteps and breeze your way to your first refill.
How can you be sure of that? Because we've done it ourselves: repeatedly. And printed thousands of pages of
duplex booklets which were sent out to our own customers.
- Avoid problems - and get full value for money - by provoking "fade out" before refilling
- Double the life of the "starter" cartridges that arrived with your new machine just by resetting - don't even refill
- Refill and reset the black starter cartridge that arrived with your new machine or any Brother original black cartridge
- Gives you 4 reset wheels so you can easily reset all 4 starter cartridges
- Gives you everything you need to get it right: first time
The basic refill technique is an "unplug and pour".
Just combine that with judicious resetting of the cartridges.
Learn this refill the easy way ...
Use to refill either the starter cartridges or bought cartridges for the following Brother printers ...
Refills Brother original parts numbers ...
TN-326BK, TN-326C, TN-326M, TN-326Y
TN-321BK, TN-321C, TN-321M, TN-321Y
TN-329BK, TN-329C, TN-329M, TN-329Y
Includes 60g black toner bottle (3K yield)