Brother HL-L8260cdw black toner starter kit
- Gain £70 ($88) worth of Brother cartridge print value just by resetting the cartridges that arrive with your printer
- £132 ($167) worth of original cartridge print value including refilling the black
- Prepares you for refilling cyan, magenta and yellow: all you will need is the respective bottle of toner
- Refill "inbox" or bought cartridges with no worries
- Easy "unplug and pour" refill
Good for the following Brother printers ...
HL-L8260cdw, HL-L8360cdw, DCP-L8410cdw, MFC-L8690cdw, MFC-L8900cdw
Refill "inbox cartridges" that arrive with the new machine or Brother part numbers ...
TN-423BK or TN-421BK
TN431BK or TN433BK
Learn this refill the easy way ...
You get ... 120g black toner (6,000 ISO page yield), pouring spout, 4 reset wheels and springs, instruction booklet, 4 cartridge plugs, 2 alcohol swabs,
Note: you'll need your own medium cross-head screwdriver ("Phillips Head", "Posidrive")